Sunglasses are your eye protection / fashion accessory that you wear for hours daily. In order to keep them in good shape and looking good for a long time, here are some tips.
- Cleaning the lenses regularly with a soft microfibre cloth in lateral manner, do not engage in swirl movement
- Check the screw hinges that they are tight
- Always place the sunglasses in a microfibre bag when not in use to prevent scratching and dust accumulation
- When travelling in airplane, if you check in your shades in a luggage, do remember to put them in a hard case to prevent crushing
- Do not use tissue paper, clothes or dishwashing or body soap to wash the lenses
- Avoid touching swimming pool water, seawater and if in contact with rain, do rinse with clean running water as soon as you can, the faster the better