SEATTLE SENTINEL MATTE BLACK/RED POLARIZED
DEFY EXTREME - Seattle Sentinel - POLARIZED DAY LENSES AND NIGHT VISION ANTI-GLARE LENSES
Defy Extreme is Defy Empire's Sports and Active Division. Performance with Style. The first sports/active unisex sunglass is named after one of USA's most beautiful metropolitan cities, Seattle. Surrounded by water, greenery and mountains, it is also fondly known as the "Emerald City" . Seattle is the City of birth of Jazz greats Ray Charles, Quincy Jones, also grunge acts like Sound garden and Rock legend Jimi Hendrix. Seattle is now a major port, tech and sports city in the USA.
All lenses are polarized. Medium to large fitment.
Each sunglass comes with a pair of extra night vision lenses, a microfibre pouch and cardboard box.
Lens Size (LxH): 70 x 40
Frame Length: 142
Frame Height: 40
Temple Length: 120
- One size fits most, unisex
- Asian Fitment capable
- High-tech Grilamid TR90 light-weight frame construction
- Adjustable Silicon nose grip/cushion pad
- Temple grip/cushion pad
- Extremely comfortable
- Wide-field of Vision
- Protection from sides, blocks wind and rain
- High Perfomance Polarized multi-coat lenses
- Optically correct razor sharp precision optics
- Night Vision Yellow High Contrast Custom Polarized Lenses
- Highly flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer
- High performance polarized unbreakable lenses ensure user safety
- 100% UV protection
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.