SEATTLE SENTINEL MATTE BLACK BLUE LIGHT FILTER GLASSES CLEAR YELLOW LENSES
DEFY EXTREME - Seattle Sentinel - BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING GLASSES
Defy Extreme is Defy Empire's Sports and Active Division. Performance with Style. The first sports/active unisex sunglass is named after one of USA's most beautiful metropolitan cities, Seattle. Surrounded by water, greenery and mountains, it is also fondly known as the "Emerald City" . Seattle is the City of birth of Jazz greats Ray Charles, Quincy Jones, also grunge acts like Sound garden and Rock legend Jimi Hendrix. Seattle is now a major port, tech and sports city in the USA.
All lenses are polarized. Medium to large fitment.
Each sunglass comes with a pair of night vision cum computer blue light filter lenses, a microfibre pouch
Lens Size (LxH): 70 x 40
Frame Length: 142
Frame Height: 40
Temple Length: 120.
- One size fits most, unisex
- Asian Fitment capable
- High-tech Grilamid TR90 light-weight frame construction
- Adjustable Silicon nose grip/cushion pad
- Temple grip/cushion pad
- Extremely comfortable
- Wide-field of Vision
- Protection from sides, blocks wind and rain
- Optically correct razor sharp precision optics
- Night Vision Yellow High Contrast Custom Blue Light Filter Computer Lenses
- Reduce glare and strain, harmful blue light emitted by computer monitor, LCD screens, ensure more comfort for eyes
- Blue and Green light filter blocks the harmful blue light emitted from TV, LCD, mobile phone screens. The harmful blue light messes with our body's melatonin secretion which impacts sleep and circadian rhythms. In short, wearing glasses with blue light filters will help with better sound sleep.
- Highly flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer
- High performance unbreakable lenses ensure user safety
- 100% UV protection
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds