ROCKFORD -PLATINUM FRAME / GREY LENSES SUNGLASS
Rockford, Illinois, famously known as forest city, is a city of manufacturing greats, industrialization and high-technology.
Rockford is a sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a modern mid-sized style from the front of the frame. A base 4 curve was selected. A slim simple classic temple was chosen for to match the sleek front. This style is trend-setting and modern and works for both sexes. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters. Comfortable fitment for both sexes due to sports nose pad. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 141 x 53
Frame Length: 146
Frame Height: 53
Temple Length: 132.
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces with thick nose pads
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds