QUINCY PREMIUM POMADE MATTE PASTE 100ML JOJOBA OIL VITAMIN PRO B5
Good Old American Soul In A Tin
Quincy, Massachusetts is the birth place of 2 Amercian presidents, John Adams and his grandson John Quincy Adams. The city was also a vibrant area contributing greatly to the Golden Era of Pop and Jazz culture in the 1950s and 1960s.
Our brand Quincy hereby pays tribute to the magnificently rich history, tradition and culture of the great music of yesteryear, evergreen and never forgotten.
- High-end styling / treatment product
- Treats and nourishes hair and scalp
- Water soluble
- Heavy-weight formula
- Matte finish
- Fresh masculine cologne scent
- Firm yet pliable
- Does not clump or cause tugging
- Superior strength
- Non greasy formula
- Can be hand tousled for messy look or combed for slick but matte look
- Can use medium heat from hair dryer with quiff comb for creating volume and superb hold
- thickens fine hair
- styles pompadours, slickbacks, even mohawks.
- Great for messy slickbacks ala David Beckham or Justin Timberlake style
- "This is not your normal wax! My expectations have been completely blown away by this product! Having used waxes for years, hair fall and the fact that wax is difficult to remove, is a standard for me until I gave Quincy Matte Paste a try. It does not cause clumping and is easy to apply. Not sticky at all and surprisingly easy to wash off with no residue. Hair feels very clean. Double thumbs up!" - Kyle, Perth, Australia
- "Been a user of waxes/clay I understand the stickiness of their texture and the need to apply quite a number of scoops and even have to add some more later in the day. Quincy Matte Paste is easy to remove and spread on palms. Finger combing does not involve tugging and pulling. Best when applied over slightly damp hair." - J. Taylor, N.C, U.S.A
- "Styles and holds like a dream. My thin hair is bigger and thicker even without blow drying!
- I was able to readjust my hair during the day without the need to add any more product to my hair." - Daeng, Malaysia
- "This matte paste is very versatile in my opinion. I have used it like a wax, even used it to coat my hair and blowing it up with volume, also I have used it on damp hair and styled it like I would do a pomade, combing my hair slick with a pomp with a matte finish. The variations of use makes this my favorite hair product." - Jenson, Philippines
- "Bought this product as it claims to style and treat at the same time. Styling was awesome as it made my hair neat with a matte look with good hold for the whole day. At the end of my work day, I rinsed my hair with normal temperature water. In a matter of seconds, the product was removed, leaving my hair soft and smooth, unbelievable. I proceeded to shampoo my scalp and hair. Does what it claims!" - Oliver, Singapore
- "I have been looking for a matte look pomade, tried slick devil and Layrite cement and there was still some shine after application even on dry hair. I was introduced to Quincy Matte Paste by my buddy. I was sceptical was it was not a pomade and it looked like a wax but when I tried it the first time, I finally understood how good this product actually is. The look is very matte and holds up very well, extremely happy with the way my hair looks now." - HJ, Singapore