QUINCY HAIR AND BODY MIST 100ML #006 “THE RAVE CLUB” ALOE VERA
Since the 1950s, alcohol water and hair tonics have been in use, to create a refreshing feeling and to aid barbers during their work of classic hair cuts. Over the years, the formula has advanced and usages have also increased making it a become a multi-purpose product that the modern gentleman can use, complementing their pomades and allowing them to smell fresh at the same time.
Delivers a subtle yet alluring aura of 3cm from your skin is better than an overpowering perfume that delivers 300cm of pong(strong scent which is considered rude)
Potion No.006 is a limited edition scent specially concocted by our chemists for unisex use. This scent is reminiscent of an perfume that an elite person or a socialite would use for a evening function or to the VIP club. Very elegant yet charming and full of charisma.
Ingredients include: Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, chamaemelum nobile extract, castor oil..etc
- Spray generously into slightly damp hair, spread with hand and comb evenly through, non-greasy and will not weigh hair down, restoring a healthy and natural-looking shine
- Great to use for a nice and stimulating scalp/neck massage (you may store item in fridge to make cooler before use) aka works like a hair tonic
- Perfect to use for a wet hair-cut
- Used during the prestyling process before application of pomade for thermal protection and to create volume and healthy bounce, along with brush and hair dryer blowing technique (low heat setting) Does not make hair sticky or heavy
- As a finishing touch/topper, spray on hair for extra sheen and strength also to energize the pomade in the hair
- During the day, spray on hair to reactivate pomade for restyling purposes
- Spray on palms, then spread on skin for cooling effect, soothing chafed skin and preventing infection (thanks to Aloe Vera Leaf Extract)
- Spritz generously on body for long lasting, refreshing fragrance and to nourish skin. (non-sticky, skin has a nice aura after a while) Will not cause irritations, easy to use.
- "As a multi-purpose product, it actually makes it more convenient for me, I use it on my hair after towelling dry, and it acts as a thermal protection before I use the hairdryer. After my shave, I spray some on my hands and massage over my fresh shave, the scent is breath-taking. After I get my clothes on, I spray some on my neck and arms. Nice smelling , natural, non-sticky, and not over-powering." Lim Wei Long - Engineer, Malaysia
- "I am a hardcore Quincy Premium Pomade fan and this Hair and Body Mist is equally on point as the rest of the products in the family. I use it to spray into my hair after I apply pomade on my hair, the mixing effect immediately gives more power to the pomade, resulting in an even firmer styling effect on my resulting pompadour. I also use it to re-activate my pomade after my gym session, increasing the strength to the existing pomade in my hair. I also spray some on my body to freshen up, all using the same product! Hell yeah!" Colin Ross - Stuntman, USA
- "Being a collector of fragrances, I can tell you this product is so much more economical and friendly on my skin which is sensitive to most colognes, often developing rashes and skin breakouts. I usually only dare to spray on my clothes and I hate it when I perspire because it causes the smell of the cologne to change and I fear the embarrassment. Now, I dare to spray Quincy Hair and Body Mist directly to my face as an aftershave and also on my neck and arms as a fragrance. There is no itchiness and in fact my skin feels smooth and the smell is not too heavy just nice and natural." Donnie Cheng - Make-up Artist, Taiwan
- "Having used only water to spray on customers' hair before doing wet cut, the hair and body mist really helps to make the customers' hair softer, natural feeling with a slight shine. Makes cutting the hair easier and nicer. There is even some decent hold and shape, so I can see the actual style of the hair cut I have done, even before putting a holding/styling product like a pomade." JH Goldman - Barber, USA
- "Reminds me of a product that my grandpapa told me about in the past. He longed for the nice smelling wet hair massage that his barber used to give him before his hair cut. Back in the 50-60s, that was one of the services of a barber. Now I pour a bit into my water spray bottles to mist into my customers' hair and I give a complementary hair /scalp massage and neck massage to my customers, the product cools and sooths their scalp and makes it so comfortable. Not to forget this product is used as a post shave. Making the smells uniform throughout." Smith Y - Barber, USA
- "There are so many uses for this product that has a permanent place on my barber station. I love the scent of Potion no. 003, smelling the product in the hair while I mist it over, really fills the space of the barber shop with such a awesome smell that is reminiscent of a barbershop in the 60s. I use the product on the customers' hair before I blow dry to do the setting of the hair before adding in pomade. It gives a very natural look and bounce to the hair, the shape is secured and the pomade goes in easily and I do not have to use that much product actually." Fazz Mohd - Barber, Singapore