QUINCY - GLOSS BLACK FRAME / GREY LENSES SUNGLASS
Quincy, California, is a gold rush town in United States. It is also the middle name of John Quincy Adams who was the 6th president of the United States. More popularly, Quincy Jones was the legendary song writer, singer, film producer of the century. Quincy Premium Pomade is also the sister brand of Defy Empire. Hence, this is a special collaborative edition.
Quincy is a sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a round vintage mid-sized style from the front of the frame. A base 4 curve was selected. A slim simple classic temple was chosen for to match the classic round front. This style is vintage and evergreen and works for both sexes. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters. Comfortable fitment for both sexes due to large nose pads. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 50 x 45
Frame Length: 146
Frame Height: 52
Temple Length: 144
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces with thick nose pads
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds