MIAMI - GLOSS BLACK FRAME/GREY GRADIENT LENSES SUNGLASS
Miami, Florida, is a tropical city with a 70% latino/hispanic population, with great influences from Latin America.
Miami is a sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a vintage pilot over-sized style from the front of the frame. A base 4 curve was selected. A slim classic temple was chosen for to match the classy front. This style is easy to carry off, whether for a classic look or modern vibe style. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters. Comfortable fitment for both sexes. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 60 x 50
Frame Length: 152
Frame Height: 52
Temple Length: 135.
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces with thick nose pads
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds