MEMPHIS - GLOSS BLACK FRAME/GREY GREEN LENSES SUNGLASS
Memphis, Tennessee, is well-known as the birth place of blues, rock and roll. The musical career of legend Elvis Presley also started there.
Memphis is a sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a vintage rock and roll style from the front of the frame. A base 4 curve was selected and premium quality extended silicon nose pads are standard. A slim classic temple was chosen for to match the classy front. A medium sized style that is easy to carry off, whether for a classic look or modern vibe style. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters. Comfortable fitment for both sexes. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 50 x 44
Frame Length: 143
Frame Height: 54
Temple Length: 143.
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces with thick adjustable comfy nose pads
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds