DEFY / PRIVATA MIRAGE LIMITED EDITION - MATTE BLACK FRAME/FIRE RED MIRROR POLARIZED
La Collezione Privata - By Ewen Woo
An elite collaboration product from @ewenwooman and Defy Empire Premium Eyewear. Presenting his very own private label.
MIRAGE is the 3rd sunglass model of the NOBLE LUXURY range in Defy Empire, it embraces a sporty medium sized cycling frame shape. The 2 air slots in the front allow air in to minimize fogging in humid conditions. Other slots in the temples also allow wind draft for cooling, weight-savings and they do function in the case you need to hook up a band. A base 6 curve was selected and premium quality TR90 material was chosen for weight savings and maximum flexibility and comfort. A medium-sized sports temple was chosen to match the modern front. An medium-sized style that is easy to carry off, whether for s sporty look or modern vibe style. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters and also premium glare-cancelling polarized filters that gives precision optics to the wearer. Unisex styling ensures versatility. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch, cleaning cloth, metal box and presentation box.
- Limited to 50 pieces world-wide
- Specially-designed logo art work on both temples
- Flexible ultra light weight frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- High performance polarized unbreakable lenses ensure perfect image re-creation.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces with big comfy nose pads
- Comes complete with premium metal box wrapped with leather, microfiber cleaning cloth and microfiber carry bag (box is encased in designer packaging)
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds