DAYTONA - MATTE BLACK FRAME/BLUE MIRROR POLARIZED LENSES SUNGLASS
Daytona Beach is a city in Florida United States. Notably related to NASCAR racing, the city is a mecca for motorsports and the old Daytona Beach Course hosted races for over 50 years. This was replaced in 1959 by Daytona Speedway International Speedway.
Daytona is a sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a vintage rock and roll style from the front of the frame. A base 5 curve was selected to ensure there is sufficient coverage at the sides. A classic temple was chosen for an old school feel. A style that is easy to carry off, whether for a classic look or modern vibe style. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters and also glare-cancelling polarized filters that gives precision optics to the wearer. Medium-sized, comfortable fitment. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 54 x 43
Frame Length: 145
Frame Height: 49
Temple Length: 140
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- High performance polarized unbreakable lenses ensure perfect image re-creation.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces with thick nose pads
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds