DEFY EMPIRE DALLAS VALKYRIE GUN METAL SILVER MIRROR POLARIZED SUNGLASS
Dallas is a major city in the state of Texas and is the largest urban center of the fourth most populous metropolitan area in the United States. Dallas is also home to the most expensive sports team in the world, Dallas Cowboys, from the NFL football league.
Dallas Valkyrie is a sunglass model of the Defy Extreme range in Defy Empire, it is a full-wrap base 6 frame, curved to ensure maximum coverage of the wearer's eyes, including the blind spot area at the sides. As such, the eyes receive very minimal glare, hence very little fatigue. It is a popular style for many sporty people, including bikers, race-car drivers, surfers etc. It is the definition of "bad ass" or "aggressive" for the wearers. This style has been popular since the mid-80s and will continue to be in the decades to come. Designed with a generously sized nose-pad, the Dallas Valkyrie is easy asian-fitting. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters and also glare-cancelling polarized filters that gives precision optics to the wearer. Medium-sized, comfortable fitment. Stretchable to fit larger head widths with no pressure on temples. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch and cardboard box.
Lens Size (LxH): 65 x 39
Frame Length: 145
Frame Height: 45
Temple Length: 125
- Curved frame ensures maximum blockage of light, including blindspot areas
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Very grippy and snug fit, suitable for rugged use, will not slip off face
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- High performance polarized unbreakable lenses ensure perfect image re-creation.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for most Asian faces
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds