COMPTON - MATTE BLACK FRAME/GREY POLARIZED LENSES SUNGLASS
Compton is one of the cities of Los Angeles, and is mainly known for being the birthplace of rappers Dr. Dre, Ahmad, Kendrick Lamar, NWA and The Game, as well as of professional athletes Serena and Venus Williams.
Compton is a sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a modern over-sized rectangular style from the front of the frame. A base 4 curve was selected to ensure fitment for asians and females alike. A contemporary temple design was chosen. A style that is suitable for all faces, whether for a big guy or a petite lady. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters and also glare-cancelling polarized filters that gives precision optics to the wearer. Large-sized, comfortable fitment. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 61 x 46
Frame Length: 146
Frame Height: 50
Temple Length: 136
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- High performance polarized unbreakable lenses ensure perfect image re-creation.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces with thick nose pads
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds