CHICAGO - GUN METAL GREY / SILVER MIRROR POLARIZED
Defy Empire Eyewear's first aviator is named after America's quintessential "Windy City". Chicago is also known for its low-keyed cultured awesomeness, manical sports teams and searing tall skyscrapers.
The Chicago aviator sunglass is engineered to perfection using only the strongest and most sophisticated materials which is a reflection of the architecture of the dynamic and futuristic city.
- Lens size (LxH): 64.5 x 50
- Frame Length: 145
- Frame Height: 55
- Temple Length: 135
- Stainless steel frame
- Tig welding and intricate laser engraving
- Japanese flexible spring hinges
- Premium acetate temple tips
- TAC polarized lens
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.