BROOKLYN - CLEAR FRAME/BLUE MIRROR POLARIZED LENSES SUNGLASS JORDAN CEMENT
Brooklyn is the most populous of New York City's 5 boroughs. Brooklyn embodies what the American Dream is about, filled with many groups of different ethnicities from around the world, coming together to USA in search of their dreams and a better life. Also found in Brooklyn is the one of hottest NBA teams, the Brooklyn Nets.
Brooklyn is a sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a vintage rectangular style from the front of the frame. A classic temple design also features novel art work and patterns for the modern street-inspired feel. A style that is easy to carry off, whether for a classic look or modern hipster style. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters and also glare-cancelling polarized filters that gives precision optics to the wearer. Medium-sized, comfortable fitment. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch and cardboard box.
Lens Size (LxH): 54 x 41
Frame Length: 145
Frame Height: 48
Temple Length: 135.
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- High performance polarized unbreakable lenses ensure perfect image re-creation.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds