BEL AIR - GLOSS BLACK FRAME/SILVER MIRROR POLARIZED LENSES SUNGLASS
Bel Air is a ritzy residential enclave in the verdant foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains, Los Angeles. Popular with celebrities and entertainment industry elite, the neighborhood is home to the landmark Hotel Bel-Air, a longtime luxury hideaway, and the exclusive Bel-Air Country Club.
Bel Air is a sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a vintage rock and roll style from the front of the frame. A base 4 curve was selected and premium quality extended silicon nose pads are standard. A slim classic temple was chosen for to match the classy front. An over-sized style that is easy to carry off, whether for a classic look or modern vibe style. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters and also glare-cancelling polarized filters that gives precision optics to the wearer. Large-sized, comfortable fitment for both sizes. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 55 x 46
Frame Length: 152
Frame Height: 52
Temple Length: 132
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- High performance polarized unbreakable lenses ensure perfect image re-creation.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces with thick adjustable comfy nose pads
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
- Asian Model wearing the shades is a US hat size 7 1/2 , 5.6 foot, 210 pounds