DEFY EMPIRE FLORIDA KIDS - ORANGE GREY POLARIZED SUNGLASS
The southern most peninsula of the USA continent, is Florida. Well-known to many people around the world for its endless mesmerizing clean stretches of beaches, Latin influence on the arts, cultural and night scene and of course many popular American theme parks.
Florida Kids is a junior sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, embraces a style, shape and size that is classically, timeless. A style that transients more than 60 years of eyewear heritage, Florida is destined to capture many hearts of sunglasses fans for a long, long time.
All lenses are protected by anti-uv filters and also glare-cancelling polarized filters that gives precision optics to the wearer. The size is designed to be suitable for ages 2 and above with comfortable fitment. Parental supervision is advised at all times. Sunglasses are to be worn outdoors in day light only.
Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 45 x 35
Frame Length: 120
Frame Height: 40
Temple Length: 120.
- Flexible/unbreakable frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Memory effect of frame which ensures the frame goes back to original shape after forced bending
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer
- High performance polarized unbreakable lenses ensure perfect image re-creation.
- 100% UV protection
- Suitable for Asian faces
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.