QUINCY PREMIUM POMADE ORIGINAL 250ML ARGAN OIL LOW STOCK!
Good Old American Soul In A Tin
Quincy, Massachusetts is the birth place of 2 Amercian presidents, John Adams and his grandson John Quincy Adams. The city was also a vibrant area contributing greatly to the Golden Era of Pop and Jazz culture in the 1950s and 1960s.
Our brand Quincy hereby pays tribute to the magnificently rich history, tradition and culture of the great music of yesteryear, evergreen and never forgotten.
- Water soluble
- Heavy-weight formula
- Vintage cologne scent
- Infused with Argan oil
- Medium Shine
- Strong hold
- Able to restyle
- Does not flake or dry out
- Non greasy formula
- Handles heat and humidity well
- Styles pompadours, slickbacks and even mohawks with ease
- "Was recommended to try this new pomade by a friend. I have been using Suavecito for a few months and I can say this Quincy really rocks! It really outlasts Suavecito in terms of humidity and hold! Very satisfied !!!" - C.J., Florida, U.S.A
- "I have dry and wavy hair and have tried creams, oils and waxes but they are making my hair more oily range than styling it. I made the leap of faith and bought from www.quincypomade.com the product smells really good like a cologne. I applied it on my hair when damp and combed through. For the first time in my life, I see my hair so neat and tidy and slick. Thank you Quincy Pomade for such an amazing product!" - Jeremy, Denver, U.S.A
- "Quincy Premium Pomade is a very consistent pomade that holds and lasts for much of the day and is really easy to wash off at the end." - Yoshi, Tokyo, Japan
- "I have tried many Brands of pomades which include Layrite, Bonafide, Slick Devil .... Etc but this Quincy Pomade really does a good hold for my pompadour and maintains the look without adding any more or adjusting during the day." - Susanto, Indonesia
- "I first started using pomades and they were oil based. I thought it was normal for the oily forehead and pimples to happen. But When I started using Quincy Pomade, realized that the hold was crazy good and was easy to remove when showering. My skin on my face and neck has improved over time." - Daryl, U.K
- "My favorite water based pomade without a doubt! The density is amazing without stickiness, a pinch goes a long way." - Faizal, Singapore
- "Being an air steward, it is really important that my hair stays neat and sharp all day on duty. Many top name brands I have tried still required a touch up or an emergency burst of hairspray during the shift. However Quincy Pomade is quite amazing as it holds throughout! Wish it came in a bigger tin!" - Johnson, Melbourne, Australia
- "The scent of Quincy Pomade is unmistakably pleasant cologne scent for men. My dates are always impressed by the smell of it. It also tames my thick and unruly hair, I am now much more confident of myself and my hair. Awesome product!" - Ivan, Amsterdam