PARADISE CITY -MATTE BLACK FRAME / RED LENSES NIGHT GLASSES BLUE GREEN LIGHT FILTER NERF
"Paradise City" is a song by the American rock band Guns N' Roses, featured on their debut album, Appetite for Destruction (1987).
Paradise City is an avant garde sunglass model of the DFYEMP range in Defy Empire, it embraces a large snow/ski 1990s inspired style from the front of the frame. A base 6 curve was selected along with side protectors to block even more light. A slim simple comfortable temple was chosen for to match the sleek front. This style is trend-setting and modern and works for both sexes. All lenses are protected by anti-UV filters. Comfortable fitment for both sexes due to big sports nose pad. Each sunglass comes with a microfibre pouch.
Lens Size (LxH): 150 x 65
Frame Length: 150
Frame Height: 65
Temple Length: 133.
- Flexible frame ensures maximum comfort for extended long periods of time
- Frame endures low to high temperature without warpage and breakage ensures safety for wearer.
- 100% UV protection
- Custom RED Lenses with blue and green light filter designed for night sports like running, cycling or as computer glasses.
- Blue and Green light filter blocks the harmful blue light emitted from TV, LCD, mobile phone screens. The harmful blue light messes with our body's melatonin secretion which impacts sleep and circadian rhythms. In short, wearing glasses with blue light filters will help with better sound sleep.
- Suitable for Asian faces with thick nose pads
- Satisfies requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC as PPE Category 1. ANSI Z80.3-2001: Defy Empire meets and exceeds ANSI standard for optical clarity and impact resistance. Also meets and exceeds AS/NZS 1067:2003, lenses are cat 3 standard.
Share this Product
More from this collection
DEFY EMPIRE SEATTLE SENTINEL GLOSS WHITE/RED POLARIZED SUNGLASS WITH BLUE LIGHT FILTER CLEAR YELLOW LENSES